Thank you for your interest in employment with Bay Bank.
Bay Bank is growing, and we're always interested in hearing from people who would like to become members of our team.
Immediate opening for Branch Manager/Loan Officer
The Branch Manager/Loan Officer manages all branch employees and supervises day-to-day operations of the branch in a professional and efficient manner. Ensures safety, operational soundness and excellent customer service levels are provided within the branch. Responsible for the sales culture in the branch and the development of new and existing customers. Works under limited supervision and in compliance with established policies, procedures and regulations.
The Branch Manager/Loan Officer is responsible for building and maintaining a profitable loan portfolio which includes credit review and approval, evaluating of customer financial statements, and review functions to ensure existing and proposed loans adhere to established regulatory and policy guidelines. Also responsible for loan documentation to ensure adequate collateral, security and risk management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in consumer banking required
- Minimum of 3 years experience in supervisory capacity.
- Must be able to manage all facets of the branch including but not limited to the safety and soundness of the branch and the day to day operations of the branch.
- Sales-oriented with ability to motivate and lead employees in providing a sales and customer service oriented environment is required.
- Professional attitude and conduct required
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to make sound decisions and take actions based on established policies and procedures
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize, follow-through and high attention to detail
- Extensive background in financial institutionís operation policies, procedures and banking regulations preferred.
- Must be registered under the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System or become registered upon hire.
Background check, credit check and drug screen are required.
Please send resume to Bay Bank, HR Department, 6140 Airport Blvd., Mobile, AL 36608 or
email to firstname.lastname@example.org