Business Account Disclosures
Thank you for your interest in a account from Bay Bank. We appreciate your giving us the opportunity to meet your financial needs. In order to complete this application online, we must provide you with certain disclosures required by law and you must consent to receive and submit information electronically. Please read the Consumer Consent to Receive Information Electronically. By submitting your application online you agree that you have read this disclosure, and consent to its terms.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person or business that opens an account.
Before you begin, you should know that applicants must be at least 19 years old. Please have the following information nearby to make the application process quick and easy:
· Your social security number to protect your bank account information
· Your driver’s license, so you can enter the number exactly as it appears on the card. We will also need a photocopy or fax of it if you do not currently have an account with Bay Bank.
· Your e-mail address, so we can communicate with you throughout the account opening process
· Co-applicant information, if you are opening a joint account
· The name of the account you wish to apply for
· Your residential address – if you receive mail at a P.O. Box, you will also need your street address to enter in the initial account holder information. Your P.O. Box address may be entered in the mailing address section.
Please make sure that you have pop-up window blockers disabled. All disclosures and the application will open in new windows.
Please note that if you leave this page before continuing on to the application, then upon revisiting this page you will have to re-open all disclosures.
Please read and print all of the following disclosures: